“As a lawyer and business owner, I consider myself extremely fortunate to live in Canada, and to have been afforded the opportunity to become successful. I believe that with privilege comes the responsibility to give back to my community and to help the less fortunate. To this end, I take an interest in worthwhile efforts to make my community and the world a better place.” – Corina Bachmann
Bachmann Law’s community partnerships include:
- Helmets for Kids & Adults Campaign.
- The Lynn Valley Trail Association.
- The Twisted Festival.
- Jumpstart for kids.
- NACL (Norfolk Association for Community Living).
- Jessica VandenBussche ride across Ontario to raise funds and awareness for the Canadian Mental Health Association.
- Annaleise Carr Lake Ontario Swim for Camp Trillium.
- G.I.R.L.S. Power Camp.
- CLASS (Community Living and Access Support Services).
- Troy’s Run Foundation.
- 2 house league soccer teams with Simcoe & District Youth Soccer Club.
- 5 Helmets for the Port Dover Steelheads Football Teams (ages 6-9 Tykes, and ages 9-11 Atoms.)
- Port Dover Lions Health & Fitness Event.
- The Rotary Club of Simcoe.
- Norfolk Rotary Club.
- Access to Justice (through the Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association).
- World Wildlife Federation.
- World Vision.
- Norfolk General Hospital — Pottahawk Swim for Breast Cancer.
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Toes for Terry — Terry Fox Fundraiser — 7 manicures donated to our local women’s shelter.
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Haldimand-Norfolk.
- Smart Kids Don’t Do Drugs.
- Kyle Grey — helping people in Hlabisa, South Africa, Africa.
- Tumaini Childrens’ Foundation — helping children in Tanzania, Africa.
- United Nations Association in Canada — ongoing contributions.
- Haldimand and Norfolk CAS — Fresh Air Fund.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- Police Retirees of Ontario — helping to establish and maintain a registry for sexual offenders.
- Wheelchair Basketball.
- Old timers Benefit Hockey.
- Paul’s Anglican Church.
- The Save Darfur Coalition.
- Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police.
- United Way of Haldimand and Norfolk.
- Runners den Port Dover, Reindeer Run — Christmas fundraiser for CAS.
- Allie Richardson, helping children in South America.
There are many other initiatives we have either donated to or taken part in and we wish to continue supporting our community in these worthwhile ways.